PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT, AS THE USE OF THE OHMRESEARCH PLATFORM BY YOU DEMONSTRATES THAT YOU AGREE WITH THIS POLICY.
1. Scope and accept
2. OHMRESEARCH commitment to user’s privacy
2.1. OHMRESEARCH is committed with the safety and privacy of OHMRESEARCH Platform Users in all its applications, products and services. Thus, all User information are treated with full confidentiality and are not sold, exchanged or disclosed to third parties, except when expressly provided for in this policy, or when required by court order or regulatory agencies.
2.2. We do not collect or knowingly request Information from minors under the age 18.
3. Information collected by the OHMRESEARCH Platform
3.1. Personal data is information that identifies the User, a natural person. The data can be collected directly from You, through internet interaction and during your use of the platform, we may collect the following Information:
- Personal Information: such as, full name, individual taxpayer number (CPF), postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, user’s face images or selfie videos for authentication purposes, or other physical characteristics for any biometric recognition and authentication.
- Personal Financial Data and Bank Data: the registration on the OHMRESEARCH Platform also entails to provide User’s bank account data (data on bank, branch, account number, and type of account) for payment of User’s compensation in consideration for the services provided to Subscribers.
- Copies of Documents: we may collect, through our own or a service provider functionality, as a part of the procedure for registration and analysis of application for registration on the Omninvet Platform by OHMRESEARCH Platform Users, a copy of the identity card (RG), proof of residence, and other certificates necessary for acting as Analysts or Experts, when applicable.
- Browsing information: information on user’s mobile phone/smartphone, IP address, type of browser used, operating system version, reference source, duration of the visit on the OHMRESEARCH Platform, pageviews, page browsing tracks, internet band, operator, pageview behavior, geolocation, visited pages.
- Geolocation information: OHMRESEARCH may collect information about your location. Your fixed or mobile device or the browser used to access the Platform may offer the option of not sharing this data, you may not allow such data to be collected without prejudice to your use of the Platform.
- Log in cookies
- Comments cookies
4. Use of collected information
4.1. OHMRESEARCH Platform Users’ information will be used for the purposes established in this Policy, whether to enable the use of the OHMRESEARCH Platform, detect possible fraud, produce statistics, and implement marketing and relationship campaigns:
(a) In the registration and identification of Users on the OHMRESEARCH Platform;
(b) In the analysis of the application to act as User on the OHMRESEARCH Platform;
(c) In the measures deemed necessary or recommended by OHMRESEARCH for constant improvement of OHMRESEARCH Platform’s functionalities and actions performed to offer services through the OHMRESEARCH Platform, as well as to better understand the Users’ needs;
(d) In a notice to Users about changes in the OHMRESEARCH Platform and/or in services, as well as to meet obligations arising from law and assumed on accessing and using the OHMRESEARCH Platform; and
(e) To report transactions, storage of information, data, communications and others related to the access and use of the OHMRESEARCH Platform and use of services, as well as to meet other legal and regulatory obligations imposed on the OHMRESEARCH Platform.
5. Data sharing
- Employees and companies of the group, investors, business partners, partner banks, agents and/or service providers, in Brazil or abroad, of OHMRESEARCH, for the purposes of maintenance of the OHMRESEARCH Platform, service provision to OHMRESEARCH and/or in case of other necessary procedures.
- Governmental authorities and/or judicial courts that may require, by operation of law or of a court order, full or partial disclosure of the information.
- Any other third parties with whom we are obliged to share the information by virtue of legal and regulatory obligations and/or the disclosure of information of which is necessary or recommended for proper, effective and efficient operation of the OHMRESEARCH Platform and its functionalities, as well as for the offer of services.
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals (“Agents”) to carry out tasks in our name and, therefore, we may need to share OHMRESEARCH Platform Users’ Information with such Agents to provide Users with access and use the OHMRESEARCH Platform and/or engagement of Services. The Agents are not entitled to use the Information we shared with them beyond what is necessary to assist us in their tasks and/or for proper, effective and efficient operation of the platform and its functionalities.
6. What are you data rights?
6.1. The User can make changes in data files in User’s account. However, certain specific data (such as name and CPF, for example), are considered key and may be only changed by OHMRESEARCH upon specific request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. For the remaining data, in case you wish to make any change, please access your account, and adjust the corresponding data.
6.2. You agree that OHMRESEARCH may keep a copy of your data in absolute security and in a private manner, in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
7. Place of storage of Users’ Information and Use of collected Information
8.1. The information collected from Users travels and is stored securely through encrypted processes.
8.2. An user’s account on the OHMRESEARCH Platform is protected by a personal and non-transferrable password, which exists for Users’ privacy and security. The User shall prevent the unauthorized access to User’s account and to User’s Information by properly selecting and protecting User’s password, and limiting the access to User’s computer or device and browser, and the User at issue shall sign off from the OHMRESEARCH Platform after ending accessing User’s account and using the OHMRESEARCH Platform.
8.3. The password to access User’s account on the OHMRESEARCH Platform is stored on our databases using the most modern forms of encryption and, to ensure User’s security, nobody has access to such databases. THIS MEANS THAT OHMRESEARCH WILL NEVER REQUEST THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS USERS’ ACCOUNT MAINTAINED ON THE OHMRESEARCH PLATFORM BY E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE.
8.4. If a User has any reason to believe or suspect that any third party had access to user’s password to access the User’s account, we kindly request that the User contact email@example.com.
8.5. We will endeavor to protect the privacy of our Users’ account and other Information that we keep in our records. The unauthorized access or use, hardware or software failure, and other facts may compromise the security of user’s information at any time. ACCORDINGLY, THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURE FOR SEVERAL FACTORS, INCLUDING NETWORK AND OPERATION FACTORS.
9. OHMRESEARCH’s Protection
10. Confirmation of understanding and consent